Saturday, April 26, 2008

To move on, choose it.

Two weeks of almost continuous problems at work. It actually got to the point where I was dreaming about the problems. I noticed that (at least for me) the worst thing is when I have run out of ideas and do not have any plan at all. I have been through all the 'you just need to create it working' and 'trust the universe to provide' stuff from the eighties and while it has a certain value in demolishing self obsessed depression the phraseology doesn't work for me.

They did of course get sorted out in the end and it coincided with me realising that I have a job where I am expected to fix problems. There is a matter of training, but in the end it comes down to the fact that some are easier than others to fix. That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home